Wrap yourself in a vintage 1950s classic mink fur stole! This Autumn Haze collared stole features hidden side slit front pockets & is fully lined. The original owner's initials are embroidered on the lining which adds to the charm of this vintage gem! This mink fur stole can be worn dressy or casual. A little vintage history: EMBA is the trademarked name of The Mutation Mink Breeders Association. A group of mink farmers joined together in 1942 to form a marketing coop. These ranchers/fur farmers specialized in mink furs with clear bright vivid hues & shades.
• Designer - EMBA
• Origin – USA
• Period – 1950-1959
• Materials - Autumn Haze Natural Mink
• Condition - Very Good- Consistent with vintage age & wear (see note below)
• Measurements – 18" length of shoulder to hem at back, 25" length of front shoulder to front hem, 17" shoulder across
• Special Note- The mink fur/skin is in excellent vintage condition. The lining has a few areas that have thinned around the back neckline & therefore the fabric lining is slightly frayed in these areas as shown in photos ( not noticeable when wearing).
• Size as Marked – No Size- Fits an array of sizes.
Sign up to receive e-mails