Fabulous black Persian lamb jacket by Stanley Furrier. Stylish 1950s design. Features a stand up collar, bracelet length bell sleeves, side seam pockets & 2 black hook/eye sets close the front. Beautiful lining with 2 interior side pockets. The right side interior pocket has a set of initials. This coat has been beautifully preserved!
• Designer - Stanley Furs- Colorado
• Origin – USA
• Period – 1950-1959
• Materials - Shell-Black Persian Lamb. Lining- silk satin
• Condition - Excellent-Consistent with vintage age & wear.
• Measurements – 24” length, 40” bust, 40” waist, 21” sleeve, 18" shoulder
• Please note- There is a 1/4" thin area at the bottom of left front hem where the fur is worn off (see photo). Not noticeable when wearing.
• Size as Marked – No size-Please refer to measurements above.
Sign up to receive e-mails