Menswear-inspired lightweight vintage topper coat in a fun teal, cream, mustard + kiwi plaid. Features a relaxed style with notched lapel, front patch pockets finished with a self belt and gold tone buckle. Buttons down the front with cloth bound button holes. Fully lined.
• Designer - Anonymous
• Origin – USA
• Period – Late 50s-Early 60s
• Materials - No Tag (may contain wool).
• Condition - Excellent-Consistent with vintage age and wear.
• Measurements – 41” length, 42” bust, 42” waist, 23" sleeve, 46” hip
• Size as Marked – Unknown-Please refer to measurements above
Sign up to receive e-mails