Vintage Vera tweed mohair cropped jacket. Features a rich tweed mix of burgundy + other jewel toned colors. Wide, elongated shawl collar, side pockets. The shawl collar & pockets are trimmed in burgundy leather. Fully lined.
• Designer - Vera (please note this is not Vera Neumann the famed scarf designer)
• Origin – US
• Period – 1960-1969
• Materials - No label. Possibly: Shell-Mohair wool, leather trim. Lining-Polyester
• Condition - Excellent-Consistent with vintage age & wear.
• Measurements – 21” length, 34” bust, 38” waist, 20” sleeve
• Size as Marked – No label-Please refer to measurements above
Sign up to receive e-mails