Chic vintage Victor Costa luxe black velvet suit. Features a scoop neck style jacket with a champagne satin flat pleat collar. Buttons down the front with interior buttons. There are four majestic gold with rhinestone orb buttons with pearl drop centers that adorn the top of the jacket for decoration. The bracelet-length sleeves have the same champagne pleated satin as a decorative cuff. The slim style skirt has elastic at the sides of the waistband and a nylon zipper up the back that secures at the waistband with a metal hook/eye set. Fully lined. US made.
• Designer - Victor Costa by Nahdree for Neiman Marcus
• Origin – USA
• Period – Late 1990s
• Materials - Shell-70% acetate, 15% rayon, 15% nylon. Lining- 100% acetate.
• Condition - Excellent
• Measurements-Jacket-23” length, 36” bust, 30” waist, 22” sleeve
• Measurements- Skirt- 22" length, 28"-30" length (elastic on sides of waistband), 38" hip
• Size as Marked – 6- US-Please refer to measurements above
Sign up to receive e-mails