Beautiful vintage black silk dress with a keyhole in the back. Black & gold sequins & seed beads adorn the dress in a vibrant gold floral pattern. The entire dress is covered in beads & sequins. It has a black nylon zipper that secures with a hook/eye closure. A memorable & flattering back keyhole is framed by beads & secures at the nape of neck with 2 metal hook/eye closures. While the labels had been removed, it looks like it may be a vintage Laurence Kazar design.
• Designer - Anonymous
• Origin – Unknown
• Period – 1980-1989
• Materials - Unknown-The shell appears to be silk. The lining may be polyester.
• Condition - Excellent- Consistent with vintage age & wear.
• Measurements – 47” length, 36” bust, 32” waist, 36” hip
• Back slit at hemline- 5.5"
• Size as Marked – No size label-Please refer to measurements above.
Sign up to receive e-mails