Who doesn't love Diane von Furstenberg dresses? While her signature wrap dresses are fabulous, there is something equally as wonderful with this newer, modern chic silk jersey shift dress named Bosana. It's done in a modern geo-checkerboard print of chocolate squares on a cream background. Features a front placket that has 4 buttons, 2 flap front buttoned breast pockets & 3/4 length sleeves that have a slit on the banded trim. The hemline is also banded & has side slits. Side seam pockets complete this easy to wear dress. Unlined. Great for travel.
• Designer - Diane von Furstenberg
• Origin – Italy
• Period – 21st century
• Materials - 100% silk jersey
• Condition - Excellent-Consistent with age & wear.
• Measurements – 37” length, 34” bust, sleeve taken from the neckline top-19" (this is a 3/4 sleeve hitting at the elbow area), 34” hip
• side slits at hemline-3.5"
• slits at hem of sleeve-3.5"
• Note: This silk jersey fabric has a bit of stretch to it. The dress runs on the smaller side.
Sign up to receive e-mails