This fitted, longer style, lightweight wool blazer is a classic Escada beauty and is the design work of Margaretha Ley who was one of the original founders of Escada. Features a notched lapel, single breasted three button closure with two slanted front flap pockets (the pockets have not been opened) & top left breast pocket. It buttons up the front with 3 gold tone buttons with a crest emblem. Each sleeve has the same style button at the cuff. The blazer is lined in buttery rayon with the "EE" Escada logo. Pristine condition. This seasonless jacket can be dressed up or down.
• Designer - Escada by Margaretha Ley
• Origin – Italy
• Period – 1980-1989
• Materials - Shell- 100% virgin light weight wool. Lining- 100% rayon.
• Condition - Excellent-Doesn’t appear to have been worn.
• Measurements – 29” length, 36.5” bust, sleeve 25" from shoulder seam, 41.5” hip
• 16.5" width of back
• Size as Marked – 40 - EU-refer to measurements
Sign up to receive e-mails