With full of bursts of color, this fanciful & distinctive blue & white vintage dessert plate is crafted of high quality dinnerware by French company Gien. The design is based on a traditional blue 19th century pattern. This marvelous company continues to honor many of their traditional practices that began back in 1821 when the company was founded. To this day, Gien China is a member of the prestigious Colmite Colbert, a consortium of the most recognized & luxurious of names. This beautifully patterned plate would make a nice gift alone or with a yummy dessert placed on it to give as a hostess gift. And of course the perfect replacement piece should you have the set. Excellent condition- no chips/scratches.
• Designer - Isabella de Borchgrave for Gien China
• Origin – France
• Period – 1989 year produced
• Materials - 100% Earthenware
• Condition - Excellent
• Measurements – 8.75" in diameter
• Dishwasher Safe and Microwave Safe (for warming only).
Sign up to receive e-mails