Timeless vintage 1970s black crepe skirt by Guy Laroche. Features classic design coupled with superb craftsmanship. Knife-pleated skirt has a covered zipper up the side and secures on the thin waistband with a single black button. The knife pleats are stitched down 6 inches, then freely move. Fully lined. This classic refined skirt will be a constant in your wardrobe for many years. Made in France.
• Designer - Guy Laroche, Diffusion- Paris
• Origin – France
• Period – 1970-1979
• Materials - Shell-100% wool crepe. Lining- unknown.
• Condition - Excellent-like new.
• Measurements – 21” length, 24” waist, 34” hip
• Special note: This skirt has a small waistband. Please refer to measurements.
• Size as Marked – 2- US, 34-EU
Sign up to receive e-mails