Rare, 60s, aviator scarf -also called Scooter Scarf-by great British vintage brand Sammy. This navy scarf has a geo-mod squares print in red, black, tan & royal blue. Finished with hand-knotted royal blue fringe. Made from fabulous Dicel fabric also known as Acetate in the U.S. Perfect gift for the man who is a scarf collector, a dapper-gent or a steampunk weekend roller!
• Designer - Sammy, Sammy Dicel
• Origin – United Kingdom
• Period – 1960-1969
• Materials - 100% Dicel (Acetate was manufactured under various trade names, including Dicel in the U.K.)
• Condition - Excellent- like new
• Measurements – 11.5" x 47" long, exclusive of its fringe trim. The fringe measures an additional 3" at either end.
• Care-Washable, Minimum Iron.
Sign up to receive e-mails