Limited edition rare Cartier-Les Must de Cartier card set in their original Cartier box. This is a great vintage collector's item. This custom 1970s box & cards are both printed with the RARE "Les Must cde Cartier" logo. This limited edition logo is printed on the interior silk lining of both sides of the hinged box. The playing cards have the Cartier "C' on the backside of each card & have 18ct gold gilted corners. Please note: both sets of cards each have one card missing.
A bit of Cartier vintage history: During the years 1972-1974, Cartier of Paris was sold to pesonal investors. They had re-branded the company logo & image to Les Must de Cartier. Many of the jewelry, watches & accessories had this specific & limited run name. In 1976, the company was repurchased by former owners & the concept name Les Must de Cartier ended. These playing cards are no longer available in any Cartier stores worldwide. While the card sets are incomplete, this would still make a lovely gift for any collector! Made in France.
• Designer - CARTIER- Les Must de Cartier
• Origin – France
• Period – 1970-1979
• Condition - Very Good-consistent with vintage age & use
• Measurements – Box- 6.5" length, 2.25" height, 4.25" width
• Please note: The interior lining on the right side has a water stain-refer to picture detail.
• Special note: The card sets are missing the following- Red 5 of Spades & Gold 10 of Clubs
Sign up to receive e-mails