Exquisite, Mary McFadden Couture, gown created with stunning Fortuny pleating in Crimson-Red. This micro-pleated styling is fashioned after the designs of Mario Fortuny. This vintage masterpiece has a romantic feel from the 12th century French Camelot era. Features majestic waist detail with hand beading and embroidery/gold braiding. Discreet invisible zippers up the middle of back & left side under the arm. This special order gown had custom finishes added. An additional panel was inset into the middle front of the v-neck bustline area.The body of the gown is lined. This gown is perfect for winter/ holiday galas or Mother of the Groom gown. Made in the USA.
• Designer - Mary McFadden Couture for Neiman Marcus
• Origin – USA
• Period – 1980-1989
• Materials - 100% polyester
• Condition - Excellent- Consistent with vintage age & wear.
• Measurements – 56” length, 34” bust, 28” waist, 26” sleeve, 41” hip
• Additional fabric comes with the gown.
• Size as Marked – 8 - US. Please refer to measurements above.
Sign up to receive e-mails