A true couture masterpiece from the iconic designer Thierry Mugler. This exceptional celedon green suit has the signature Mugler angles & hardware. The jacket features a strong angular collar, closes up the center with 3 hidden snaps + 2 small hidden hook sets. Brushed matte silver rectangles lay over top as artwork more than faux buttons. The sides of the waist have a banded belt that snaps closed with large brushed matte silver angled squares as accent pieces. The skirt, like the jacket, has sexy seaming. Off center covered zipper in the back. The skirt waistband closes with an interior metal hook set & exterior snap that has a matching fabric covered button over top. The design, fabrication, construction & finish work, are a true testement to the high quality of this couture suiting. Both pieces are fully lined. Mint condition. Please contact if further detail or phtographs are requested.
• Designer - Thierry Mugler Couture
• Origin – France
• Period – Early 1990s
• Materials - 53% viscose/rayon, 29% wool, 17% silk, 1% nylon
• Condition - Excellent
• Measurements – Jacket-25” length, 34” bust, 29” waist, 23” sleeve, 38” hip, 14" shoulder
• Measurements-Skirt- 22.5" length, 28" waist, 36" hip
• Size as Marked – 40-EU- Please refer to above measurements.
Sign up to receive e-mails