Fabulous & fun Beene Bazaar circa 1960s swing coat from the iconic designer! A brilliant, bold & vibrant plaid cotton twill creates this Geoffrey Beene collectible piece. This long sleeved coat has two orange buttons that close at the top with a snap at the collared neck followed by 2 covered coat snaps. There is a yolk that gathers slightly at the front & two vertical welt pockets. The back is set in a diagonal plaid pattern with an inverted center pleat measuring 18" up from the hemline. Fully lined in sherbet orange taffeta. Denim not included. US made.
• Designer - Beene Bazaar,Geoffrey Beene
• Origin – USA
• Period – 1960-1969
• Materials - Shell - 100% cotton twill. Lining - 100% silk taffeta
• Condition - Excellent-Consistent with vintage age & wear.
• Measurements – 37.5” length, 40” bust, free waist, 23” sleeve, free hip
• Size as Marked – none listed-please refer to above listed measurements.
Sign up to receive e-mails