This stunning 1960s Mignon coat dress is beyond beautiful with many couture touches! It has the glamour reminiscent of the Jackie O era. Features luxe faille fabric in cream with fuchsia & gold tinsel striping. The stripes are perfectly matched at the seams. The body of the dress is done with horizontal fuchsia & gold stripes. There is a side slant right pocket. There are four brilliant buttons made of rhinestones & ruby-like gems set in a gold tone finish that button up with bound button holes at a diagonal slant. A coat snap along with a hook/eye closure secure the neckline into place. The bottom part of the dress is buttoned with two interior hidden fabric-covered buttons. The bracelet length sleeves are seamed down the center & come together with the stripes perfectly matched. The dress is fully lined. Please note: there are very small spots on the front of the dress as shown in pictures. Please contact with any questions or if more pictures are requested.
• Designer - Mignon, Paris/ New York for Sherman's-shop of original modes
• Origin – Unknown
• Period – 1960-1969
• Materials - No interior fabric label. Shell- silk faille
• Condition - Very Good-Consistent with vintage age & wear. Please note photo showing small spots.
• Measurements – 38” length, 36” bust, 36” waist, 20” sleeve, 38” hip
• Interior side seam allowance- 2" on each side.
• Size as Marked – None listed-Please refer to measurements above.
Sign up to receive e-mails