Vintage, 1970s Rodo azalea-pink glazed wicker clutch with patent leather shoulder strap which can easily be tucked inside. The interior is lined in the signature RODO stamped vinyl lining & has a single open metallic gold finish sidewall pocket. This glorious clutch closes securely with a gold metal & enamel clasp. The lining is clean and the bag has the original label. The overall interior & exterior of the bag is in excellent condition, however, the enamel on the clasp has dulled on the sides a bit.
Rodo began weaving chic, luxurious bags in 1956 in Florence, Italy. They've been carried by prominent women from around the world ever since.
• Designer - RODO
• Origin – Italy
• Period – 1970-1979
• Materials - Shell- wicker, Lining- vinyl
• Condition - Excellent- Consistent with vintage age & use.
• Measurements – 6.5" high, 2" deep, 10.5” length
• Measurements- Shoulder Strap-42 " length
• Note- The enamel on the clasp is slightly dulled on 2 outer corners. Please refer to photo.
Sign up to receive e-mails