Artistic Skea women's white ski jacket with shoulders in black faux suede with black fringe in front and back. The fringe is accented with ornate metal discs & beads. A drawing of the Colorado bear in metallic silver is on the back signed "Wendy '89". The jacket zips up the front and is protected with an overlay that snaps at the neckline & waist, has 2 exterior side front zippered pockets plus a top right interior zippered pocket. A matching belt cinches at the waist. Please note- The jacket has belt loops at each wrist, however, no belt straps. The belt loops can be easily removed if desired. Please contact if any questions or for more photographs.
• Designer - SKEA ltd- Vail, Colorado
• Origin – USA
• Period – 1989
• Materials -Shell- Super Microft 100% Polyester. Lining & Insulation 100% polyester.
• Condition - Excellent-Consistent with vintage age and wear.
• Measurements – 25” length, 42” bust, 36” waist, 19" sleeve
• Size as Marked –6 -Please refer to measurements above
Sign up to receive e-mails