Vintage black brocade 2 pc cocktail suit by Sylvia Stevens. Features beautiful fabrication. The collarless jacket closes with a single fabric covered button with a bound button hole & opens into a V-shape. The bracelet length sleeves have a notch at the hem with 3 small rhinestone buttons. The pencil style skirt has a rolled waist band & zips up the back with a covered black nylon zipper with a single hook/eye closure. The suit is lined in a sumptuous champagne colored satin which dramatically compliments the black brocade. The skirt has generous seam & hem allowance. This suit appears to have been altered- Runs petite-extra small.
• Designer - Sylvia Stevens
• Origin – unknown
• Period – 1980-1989
• Materials - satin brocade
• Condition - Excellent
• Measurements – Jacket-21.5” length, 36” bust, 19” sleeve
• Skirt-hem allowance 3"
• Skirt -seam allowance- 3 seams each with 2" allowance
• Measurements- Skirt - 22" length, 23" waist
• Size as Marked –No size label-runs petite/extra small. Please refer to measurements.
Sign up to receive e-mails