CHARLES JOURDAN 1970s richly colored aubergine leather & corduroy skirt. Features a supple leather waistband & 3" leather panel in this divine color that meets up with the corduroy. The front has a full width pocket which has 2 snaps to keep the fabric flat. Nylon covered zipper up the back that secures with a snap at the waistband. Vent at hem for ease of movement. Fully lined. Larger size.
• Designer - Charles Jourdan
• Origin – France
• Period – Late 1970s-Early 1980s
• Materials - No label-Shell-genuine leather, cotton corduroy. Lining-unknown
• Condition - Excellent-Consistent with vintage age & wear.
• Measurements – 28.5” length, 29” waist, 38" hip
• Size as Marked – 12 - US
Sign up to receive e-mails