Exquisite MARY MCFADDEN COUTURE label, vintage zip front jacket! This magnificent bracelet-length sleeved jacket features pale lavender/dove gray sheer silk chiffon with stunning embellishment detail! Intricate hand-sewn silver-pale lavender threading is lightly stitched over-top the silk fabric along with iridescent sequins and micro-beading.The sleeves & collarless jacket are finished in same color satin piping. Zips up the front with hook/eye closure at the neck and cut-away hem. This McFadden masterpiece can be worn with jeans or a ball skirt! Fully lined. A truly beautiful, modern addition for your wardrobe.
• Designer - Mary Mcfadden Couture
• Origin – USA
• Period – Late 20th century
• Materials - Shell-Silk with sequins + micro-beads. Lining- Silk
• Condition -Very Good to Excellent- consistent with age & wear. Please note: there are some loose threads throughout the jacket. Price has been adjusted accordingly.
• Measurements – 21” length, 34” bust, 30” waist, 23” sleeve
• Size as Marked – 4- US
Sign up to receive e-mails