Breathtaking, couture quality, 1960s full swing coat in luxe sapphire blue silk satin closes at the top with 2 fabric covered buttons & bound button holes. The dramatic, exaggerated double-faced shawl collar comes just below the shoulders & can lay flat or stand up to frame the face. There are 2 side seam pockets, bracelet length sleeves and fully lined in cream satin. Beautifully preserved. This flattering silhouette fits an array of sizes. This is a stunning evening coat from the late, great high-end fashion retailer, Neusteters.
• Designer - Neusteters
• Origin – US
• Period – 1960-1969
• Materials - Shell & lining- silk satin
• Condition - Excellent-Consistent with vintage age & wear
• Measurements – 41” length, 40” bust, free waist, 15.5” sleeve, free hip
• Shawl collar- 8.75" width
• Shoulder seam to seam- 15"
• Size as Marked – Not listed-fits an array of sizes-please refer to measurements above.
Sign up to receive e-mails