Vintage tomato-red maxi dress with lurex threading throughout. The top & long sleeves are red with lurex threads. The sleeves have a 1" finished slit on the inside seams of cuffs. The neck is a rolled mock-neck style. Zips up the back with a covered 22" red, nylon zipper. Secures at the neckline with 3 metal hook/eye closures. The skirt is done in a sheer red with gold lurex flowers & gathers slightly at the waist. The bottom has a garden of flowers drifting upward from the hem.The body of the dress is lined in red. Perfect as a hostess dress or for a festive party or holiday.
• Designer - Anonymous
• Origin – Unknown
• Period – 1970-1979
• Materials - Unknown
• Condition - Excellent-Consistent with vintage age & wear
• Measurements – 57” length, 32” bust, 26” waist, 24” sleeve, 36” hip
• Shoulder seam to seam-16"
• Note: Sleeves are not lined, have a bit of stretch to them.
• Size- not listed- please refer to measurements above.
Sign up to receive e-mails