Quietly elegant, vintage Rina Di Montella, red wool crepe dress. Features a round neckline, minimal shoulder pads, long sleeves with a rolled hem with fabric covered button + loop. The top slightly gathers around the set in waist then falls straight with a back vent. Overlapping same fabric panels lay over the front of skirt with a dramatic same fabric wool rosette that sits on the left side. Invisible zipper up to the waist followed by 6 same fabric covered buttons close up the back. This dress would be great for the office and evening as well as themed Gatsby & Downton Abbey parties. The body of the dress is lined. US made.
• Designer - Rina Di Montella
• Origin – US
• Period – Late 20th Century
• Materials - Shell-100%wool
• Condition - Excellent- Consistent with vintage age & wear. See Special Note below.
• Measurements – 44” length, 36” bust, 30” waist, 23” sleeve, 38” hip
• Special Note- faint stain on lower inside seam of right sleeve 2" up from hem.
• Size as Marked – 6 - US-Please refer to measurements above.
Sign up to receive e-mails