Gorgeous fingertip-length fur coat by Colorado Furrier, Andreas Tsgaras. Rich cognac brown Swakara Broadtail Lamb fur coat features full bracelet length banded sleeves, front side pockets & winged collar that stands up or can lay flat. Closes with 3 metal furrier hook sets. Fully lined. This jacket can be worn day or evening. Excellent vintage condition. A little Vintage History: Grecian born furrier & designer, Andreas Tsagas, has been creating one of a kind custom furs for over 25 years in Denver, Colorado.
• Designer - Andreas Tsagas, A. Tsagas Custom Furs
• Origin – USA
• Period – Late 20th century
• Materials - Swakara Broadtail Lamb Fur.
• Condition - Excellent-Beautifully preserved
• Measurements – 30” length, 42” bust, 46” waist, 16” sleeve-(taken from under the arm), 54” hip
• Size as Marked – None-Please refer to measurements above.
Sign up to receive e-mails