Stunning Victor Costa vintage vanilla cream jacket in a luxe textured, rosette patterned fabrication. Features front covered nylon zipper that zips to the collar. The zipper pull has a crystal encrusted pewter ball as an extra added decorative touch. There are two front slanted pockets at the seams trimmed in an organza-like fabric. The jacket is finished in the same trim. Fully lined. Pristine condition. This would make a lovely holiday jacket. Looks fabulous with jeans & evening pumps for an evening out! Pristine condition.
• Designer - Victor Costa
• Origin – China
• Period – Late 20th century
• Materials - 75% rayon, 25% polyester
• Condition - Excellent-like new.
• Measurements – 22.5” length, 36” bust, 34” waist, 24” sleeve, 36” hip, 16" shoulder.
• Size as Marked – 8- US-Please refer to measurements above
Sign up to receive e-mails